Paradigm Shift Ministries and Be Ministries have come together to bring two full days of live Christian music to Marion this July! From old-time hymns to contemporary praise to Christian rock and even Gospel rap, there surely will be something for everyone. Twelve bands from Ohio and Michigan will gather at Camp Arukah (4648 Firstenberger Road
) on Friday, July 7 and Saturday, July 8 to encourage attendees to celebrate their faith and challenge them to live it out in new and exciting ways. In addition to the music, Pastor Dustin Craig will lead his weekly Six Thirty Saturday Nite (#630SN) broadcast live from the Festival at the Farm stage. Six Thirty Saturday Nite bills itself as ‘church on the go’ and has been viewed in over 80 countries and territories. A $5 donation will be requested with proceeds benefiting the Greenhouse Shelter
Live Stream Information
The event will be streamed live online across the following channels (subject to change):
Band Schedule (All Times Eastern)
Friday, July 7 (Praise & Worship)
- 4:00pm – Created… Music Project Band
- The Six Thirty Saturday Nite house band kicks off two days of Christian music with a mix of original songs and some of their favorites from artists like Audio Adrenaline, Casting Crowns, Third Day and more! Check out Created…’s music here.
- 5:00pm – Be Ministries Praise Team
- Pastor Mike Green leads a crew of excited young musicians rocking it out for the Lord to close out Friday night!
- 6:00pm – Shining Light Baptist Worship Team
- The Shining Light Worship Band joins the Created Music Project concert series for the third time with their Spirit-filled celebration of music!
- 7:00pm – Surround Me
- Surround ME consists of talented Christ-followers from all backgrounds and denominations. Their mission is to bring the truth of Christ to listeners by creating an environment through music that opens their hearts and their minds to receive the truth of Jesus. Surround Me recently completed their debut EP “All in All”. The CD features powerful worship songs for people in any place in their walk with Christ. Check out Surround Me’s music here.
- 8:00pm – Carry the Cost
- Carry the Cost (CTC) is a Christian band comprised of artists from various cities around central Ohio. A ministry based band, CTC focuses on sharing the gospel through a blend of today’s contemporary Christian Music, familiar inspirational rock hits, and personal testimony. Designed to be much more than a “praise and worship team”, Carry The Cost puts on a show that is entertaining, inspirational and thought provoking for those seeking a higher purpose. Check out Carry the Cost’s music here.
- 9:00pm – Veracity
- Michigan based rockers Veracity set out to put a praise & worship spin on a pop/hard rock sound similar to Evanescence, Skillet, or Paramore. Veracity issued ‘Out Loud’, an album featuring a mix of emotionally charged lyrics over hard hitting guitar breakdowns and driving percussion. Out Loud’s single “Open My Eyes” hit the FM and internet airwaves earning a #1 spot on Christian Rock radio here and in Australia which also gave them a nomination for song of the year at the IMEA awards in 2014. Their newest album hits hard lyrically straight from Lead vocalist Charlotte’s own battle with bipolar depression, and an attempted suicide. Her witness tells about finding peace through prayer and the Love of Christ. Check out Veracity’s music here.
Saturday, July 8 (Afternoon: Gospel & Blues)
- 12:00pm – The Spiritual Echoes
- The Spiritual Echoes was formed as a quartet in 1983 and though most band members have changed, their commitment to serve the Lord in song has not. This will be a great group to launch a full day of musical testimony with their unique worshipful style. Check out Spiritual Echoes’ music here.
- 1:00pm – Festival at the Farm Hymn Sing
- Join various Festival at the Farm musicians for a good old-fashioned hymn sing featuring some of the best hymns from Amazing Grace to What a Friend We Have in Jesus.
- 2:30pm – In His Name
- In His Name, the house band for the Galion Summerfest Series, brings their God-inspired music to Marion again!
- 4:00pm – Frank Boyd Jr. Gospel Blues Band
- Frank’s early musical influences were B.B. King, Albert King, Albert Collins as well as Jimi Hendrix, The Rolling Stones, the soulful sounds of Motown and James Brown. He pursued a musical career as a professional playing the blues with various bands throughout the Midwest for over twenty years. “When I think back on my secular career, it was all about me. Now it’s all about God and reaching people with his Word. Especially for the lost souls and sharing the good news about the Kingdom of Heaven. That is my joy today.” Check out Frank Boyd Jr. Gospel Blues Band music here.
Saturday, July 8 (Evening: Rock & Hip-Hop)
- 6:00pm – Created… Music Project Band
- The Created… Music Project Band started out as a youth praise band and has featured over 70 youth, young adults and a few not-so-young adults in concerts from soup kitchens to stadiums. The current band won the 2015 Mid-Ohio’s Got Talent competition for bands, earning them front-of-line passes to the America’s Got Talent audition in Detroit. The CMP Band kicks off the second night of the Festival at the Farm with a set of originals that will rock the farm! Check out the CMP Band’s music here.
- 6:30pm – Six Thirty Saturday Nite
- Join the #630SN team in person for their weekly live-stream worship service. #630SN is led by Pastor Dustin Craig, who was called to ministry at the age of 16 while overlooking the beaches of Normandy, reflecting on those who gave their lives for a cause greater than themselves, and resolved to give his life to the greatest cause of all. You can join #630SN every week live (or catch their videos later) on Facebook, Instagram, Periscope, Twitter, YouTube and their very own website at PrayGrowServe.com! See past videos here.
- 7:00pm – Mending Hope
- Christian and Hip-Hop come together when Mending Hope takes the stage! His goals are to spread the Gospel of Jesus Christ, share his testimony with the crazy life experiences he’s been through, and bring people to Christ through music. Check out Mending Hope’s music here.
- 8:00pm – Under the Blood
- Months in the making, Under The Blood is made up of 5 dudes who love hard rock, but love Jesus more and have come together to use their musical gifts to deliver the unfettered Word of God to the masses. Check out Under The Blood’s brand new Facebook page here.
- 9:oopm – Nothin Left
- Nothin Left is a Christian hard rock band from northwest Ohio with a flair for the punk occasionally. They recently signed with Innovate Records and their debut album Shades of Red will hit the market in May. Their high energy stage show combined with real life lyrics make for a memorable experience that you won’t want to miss. Check out Nothin Left’s music here.